OmniForm | Applications |
How to fix it...
1) Uninstall OmniForm using Windows/Control Panel/Add/Remove Programs
2) Rename Windows/System/CTL3D32.DLL to CTL3D32.old
3) Rename Windows/System/MFC42.DLL to MFC42.old
4) Reinstall OmniForm
5) Restart computer
Under Windows 98 the customer cannot see the icons in the tool bar in OmniForm 3.0
How to fix it -
- Un-install OmniForm 3.0 and Scan Manager 3.0.
- Restart the computer
- Remove the *.tmp files from your computer
- Run Scandisk and Defrag.
- Start the computer in DOS mode
- Rename the following files in DOS mode.
MFC42.DLL to MFC42.OLD
CTL3D32.DLL to CTL3D32.OLD
- Copy the directory OF3 from the OmniForm CD onto your hard disk and then restart the computer, in the safe mode (F8) or VGA-mode (Windows NT). For more information on starting in safe mode consult your Windows documentation.
- Reinstall OmniForm 3.0 from your hard disk, by double clicking on the setup.exe file.
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|