Add an Address to the "Address Book" | Applications | Netscape 4.x | »
How to...Add an Email Address to the "Address Book"
1) Click "Communicator" Selection at the top of the window
Select "Address Book" from the drop-down list
2) Click on the "New Card" icon at the top of the window
3) The "New Card" Window will open
4) Fill in the text boxes and click OK when you are finished
5) close the Address Book by clicking on the X at the top right corner of the window
The address will now be available for you to use within the Netscape Communicator email program.
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|