Model Number :
Part #: 997-6376-00
Planar PJT155R 15 Class Resistive Touchscreen LCD Monitor - 1024 x 768, 4:3, 500:1 Native, 8ms, VGA, USB, 4:3, Speakers, VESA 75mm , Tilt
Street Price : $300
Planar PJT155R 15" Class Resistive Touchscreen LCD Monitor
The Planar PJT155R 15" Class Resistive Touchscreen LCD Monitor provides
users with a set of exceptional features that make this monitor a worth the
purchase. The Planar PJT155R 15" Class Resistive Touchscreen LCD Monitor is
a 15-inch LCD monitor that can be operated by the power of touch with a
resistive touchscreen. It has a 1024 x 768 resolution in the 4:3 aspect ratio,
and comes with VGA and USB interfaces for connectivity. With a 500:1 native
contrast ratio and an 8ms response time, the Planar PJT155R 15" Class
Resistive Touchscreen LCD Monitor is an excellent choice for those who want more
out of their monitor.
- The right monitor for your needs; a 15-inch LCD monitor with a resistive
- More than ready to help; offers 1024 x 768 resolution in the 4:3 aspect
ratio and has a 500:1 native contrast ratio and an 8ms response time
- The proper connectivity; comes with VGA and USB interfaces
- Planar PJT155R 15" Class Touchscreen LCD Monitor LED Backlight: No
- Display Type:
Active matrix TFT
- Screen Size: 15"
- Widescreen: No
- Diagonal Size: 15"
- Pixel Pitch: 0.297mm
- Display Area: 11.97" x 8.98"
Display Colors: 16.7 million
Display Format: 4:3 Standard LCD
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Vertical Refresh Rate: 56 to 75 Hz
- Interface Type:
- Input Video Signal: D-Sub 15-Pin (VGA)
- Maximum Resolution: 1024 x 768
- Speakers: 1W x 2
- Audio Input: Mini Jack Audio In
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- Brightness: 250 cd/mē
- Response Time: 8 ms
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 140 degrees
Vertical Viewing Angle: 130 degrees
- Cabinet Color: Black
- VESA Mounting Compliant: VESA 75mm
- Unit Dimensions (WxHxD): 13.2" x 13.4" x 7.8"
- Unit Weight: 6 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 25W
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
| 150-disk capacity, built-in single port USB hub, used standalone or with PC to create a searchable database of disks. Then it finds them and delivers them, Select disks by keypad, or using win98/98se/ME/2000/XP Mac
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.