Model Number :
Part #: 997-5981-00
Planar PA1575R 997-5981-00 All-in-One Touchscreen PC - Intel Celeron M 1GHz, 1GB DDR2, 80GB HDD, 15 Diagonal Touchscreen, Windows XP Professional
Street Price : $0
Links for this product:
- - - - - -
Other Links ...
Planar PA1575R 997-5981-00 All-in-One Touchscreen PC
The PA1575R 15" all-in-one resistive touchscreen computer with Windows XP
Professional operating system was specifically designed for point-of-sale
applications. Easily integrated with a variety of networks, the Planar PA1575R
All-in-One Touchscreen PC features a robust processor, plenty of memory for a
variety of POS software packages, a resistive touch screen and sturdy deskstand.
With the Planar PA1575R All-in-One Touchscreen PC, users may use a finger,
gloved hand, credit card, pen or stylus to activate the resistive touch screen.
The user can easily adjust the monitor from -5° to 90° based on preference.
The OSD buttons are located on the side of the monitor to minimize setting
changes. The OSD buttons can also be locked for customer-facing applications.
The Planar PA1575R All-in-One Touchscreen PC is also designed to accommodate a
card swipe/MSR on the side (kit sold separately).
- Display Type: All-In-One Touchscreen LCD
- Screen Size: 15"
- Connection Type: Analog
- Speakers: 2
- Lifestyle: All-In-One
- Operating Systems: Windows XP Pro
- Platform: PC
- PS/2 Connectors: 1 - Mouse
1 - Keyboard
- USB Ports: 4
- Modem Ports: 1 - RJ-11 Phone Connector
- Audio Out Jacks: 1
- Microphone Jacks: 1
- VGA Ports: 1
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Class: Celeron
- Processor Speed: 1.00GHz
- Processors Supported: 1
- Processors Onboard: 1
- Memory Type: DDR2
- Memory Size: 1 x 1GB
- Total Memory: 1.0GB
- Hard Drives Included: 1
- Hard Drive Types: Hard Disk Drive
- Interface: SATA
- Capacity: 80GB
- Speed: 5,400RPM
- Audio Description: Integrated Audio
- Graphics Description: Integrated Graphics
- LAN Description: Integrated
- LAN Interface Type: RJ-45
- LAN Ports: 1
- Power: 40 Watt
- Height: 12.7"
- Specification Notes:  To provide the most accurate specifications, the specifications listed are based upon the manufacturer's exact model specification as published on the manufacturer's website, and the manufacturer's product documentation
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
| 150-disk capacity, built-in single port USB hub, used standalone or with PC to create a searchable database of disks. Then it finds them and delivers them, Select disks by keypad, or using win98/98se/ME/2000/XP Mac
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.