Model Number :
Part #: AS248R
ATEN Print Server, Flashnet Receiver (1as248r 1per Printer)
Street Price : $34
Aten Flash/Net Parallel Printer Receiver
The Flash/Net system is a printer sharing network in which up to 24 computers
(as many as 64 when adapters are used), can easily share up to 8 printers using
inexpensive 4-wire straight-through RJ-11 cabling in a Bus, Star, or Tree
topology. Printers are selected either with a manual controller or by software.
With a throughput of up to 22 Kbytes per second (making it faster than any
similar network), this advanced, power-free printer network eliminates the need
for multiple auto switches and heave, tangled, cables. Easy installation and
ease of operation make Flash/Net suitable for users of all levels.
- Simply plug a transmitter unit into the PC’s parallel port; a receiver
unit into the printer; connect the units with 4-wire straight-through RJ-11
cabling; and you are ready to go.
- Transmitters and receivers can be daisy chained allowing up to 24 PCs (as
many as 64 with adapters) to connect with up to 8 printers
- Centronics and RS-232 Models can be intermixed
- Works in Bus/Star/Tree topologies
- Software or Manual Printer selection (Requires optional EA-100 unit)
- Simultaneous Printing Capability
- Data Transfer Rate: 22 Kbytes per second
- Distance: up to 366m (1200’)
- No external power required
- FCC Approved
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.