Sabrent CRW-FLP2 Floppy Drive & USB 2.0 Internal Card Reader &
This internal 3.5-inch Internal Floppy Drive & Card Reader/Writer (CRW)
device fits into 3.5¨ drive bay to save the desktop space, it provides an ideal
solution for those who want the convenience and mobility to read and write the
most popular memory cards.
This 3.5-inch Internal Floppy Drive & Card Reader/Writer is a convenient
all-in-one drive that reads and writes to floppies as well as flash memory
cards! It supports CF, SD, MMC, MS, MD and xD cards and features a front USB 2.0
port for high speed transfers of up to 480 Mbps!
This 3.5-inch Internal Floppy Drive & Card Reader/Writer is great for
transferring photos, MP3s and other files to and from your computer.
This ingenious device connects to a motherboard's internal USB header port
(most PII and newer motherboards have them, and most aren't used). Sharing the
data is quick and easy. Share between media types or to the computer. It can
also be used as an effective hard drive to transmit large amount of data
immediately between the memory cards and the host computer through USB 2.0
Technology has made it easy to snap high-quality digital pictures, or take
music on the road with MP3 players, but sharing this data between devices wasn't
easy until now. The CRW-FLP2 will provides a common data exchange point for all
sort of memory card storage types. Data can now be easily transferred from media
to a computer or written to other media and shared with others! Fully compatible
with USB 2.0 and 1.1, and support for full-speed 480 mbps, sharing files with
others is quick and easy! The USB 2.0 interface provides a hot-swappable
installation and the compact design allows for taking this device anywhere!
DELL Users Note: Dell manufactures their own
motherboards and have gone away from the standard motherboard design. For some
reason, DELL machines "normally" only have an 8pin USB header and not
the required 9pin needed for this device, before purchasing, please ensure that
your motherboard has a 9pin USB header
- Compatible with USB 2.0 & 1.1 port
- Support USB power saving mode
- Interface USB 2.0
- Support Plug & Play and Hot-Swappable.
- Support slot-to-slot read/write operation.
- Support auto-detecting slot with card inserted.
- No external power required
- Download files via USB 2.0 high-speed transfer rate up to 480Mbits/sec
- High efficiency Card interface hardware engine for data transfer.
- Disk to disk data transfer
- Dynamic plug-into / remove-from USB port without turning off the system
- Portable-compact design and low power consumption
- AC power adapter is not required
- Internal EPROM, provides high versatility
- Power: DC + 5 Volts supplied by USB port.
- Draws power directly from USB port without need for auxiliary power
sources (batteries or AC/DC adapter).
- USB connection featuring true plug and play
- View and edit pictures directly on the reader
- Download pictures via USB 2.0 high-speed transfer rate up to 480Mbits/sec
- Easy to install and use
- Specifically designed for digital cameras and also ideally for using with
Palmtop PCs, Handheld PCs, PDAs, Voice Recorders, MP3 Players and other
mobile electronics using Flash Cards as standard or extended storage media
- USB powered, no external power required.
- Internal design fit into 3.5¨ drive bay to save the desktop space.
- Active LED indicators of power and busy (read/write) equipped
Supported Memory Cards:
- CompactFlash I/II (CF)
- CF Ultra
- CF Extreme
- Micro Drive (MD)
- Secure Digital (SD)
- MultiMediaCard (MMC)
- Dual-Voltage MMC (DV-MMC)
- Reduced-Size MMC (RS-MMC)
- Dual-Voltage Reduced-Size MMC
- RS-MMC 4.0
- Memory Stick (MS)
- MS Duo
- MS Pro
- MS Pro Duo
- MS MagicGate
- MS Pro MagicGate
- MS Duo MagicGate
- MS Pro Duo MagicGate
- HS MS
- Black bezel
- Metal housing
- 1.44 MB floppy disk drive
- All-in-one card reader/writer
- USB 2.0 port
- Up to 480 Mbps data transfer rate
- 3.5-inch form factor
- Supports slot to slot read/write functions
- Supports auto detecting slot when card is inserted
- Compatible with 720 KB and 1.44 MB 3.5-inch floppy discs
- LED indicators
- 34-pin floppy drive interface
- Plug and Play
- Hot swappable
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 98 / 98SE/ Me /
2000 / XP / 2003 / VISTA . Mac OS 10.1.2 or later . Linux Kernel 2.4.0 or later