Win-TV Go Plus
- Watch TV on your PC, in a window or full screen
- Record TV programs to disk in MPEG or DivX® with SoftPVR™
- Snap still images and videoconference over the internet
- New! Now includes remote control and IR Blaster
WinTV-GO-Plus has these great features:
- Live TV from 125-channel cable ready TV tuner or from an external
- TV-in-a-window on your PC, any size up to full screen. Plus channel surf
16 channels at a time.
- Includes SoftPVR™ for making DivX and MPEG movies. Watch, record and
playback your favorite TV shows. It’s like having a digital video recorder
for your PC! Also supports video movie capture in Microsoft AVI file format,
from TV or any video source. Uses 1 Gigabytes per hour of recorded video.
- The Hauppauge IR remote control allows you to control WinTV from across a
room. Change channels, adjust volume, start a recording or play a video.
- New! IR Blaster now included to control the channel on your satellite or
cable TV set top box!
- Capture high quality still video image capture in BMP, TIFF, TGA and JPEG
formats, from live TV or any external video source.
- Includes WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a
daily, weekly or once only schedule. With TitanTV, the on-line TV program
- For Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and even Windows 98!
With WinTV-GO-Plus you can:
You’ve got the screen - use it!
- Watch live TV on your PC screen from 125 channel cable ready TV tuner or
from an external audio/video source. Watch TV-in-a-window (any size) up to
full screen. Channel surf 16 channels.
- Use SoftPVR™ for making digital recordings in an MPEG or DivX® format,
from TV or external audio/video source. SoftPVR recordings are compatible
with Hauppauge’s MediaMVP, so you can watch your TV recordings on your TV
- Control the WinTV2000 application up to 30ft away with our remote control
- Control your satellite or cable TV set top box with WinTV-GO-Plus’s IR
Blaster. A 1 meter blaster cable is included.
- Capture high quality still video images, up to 1600x1200 pixels, in BMP,
TIF, TGA and JPEG.
WinTV-GO-Plus is a single slot PCI card with a 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner
and a high quality video digitizer. Install WinTV-GO in your PC and you’re
ready to watch TV in a resizable window, right on your PC screen!
WinTV offers features usually only seen on high-end television sets, like
previewing 16 channels at once. And it goes further! Record video movies from
your camcorder or off the air. Our SoftPVR creates MPEG and DivX® movies. Or
you can record video movies in Microsoft's AVI file format for use in web pages
or to create your own high-impact multimedia presentations. Snap and print video
images from whatever you’re watching in high resolution up to 1600x1200
Make digital video recordings with SoftPVR™. SoftPVR uses your PC’s
processor to digitally record your videos to disk in MPEG or DivX formats.
Record from live TV or from external video, schedule your TV recordings with our
WinTV-Scheduler, and then use your PC´s CD-RW burner to create VideoCD’s*,
with up to one hour of video.
Note: SoftPVR requires a 733MHz Pentium PC or faster for MPEG recording, and
a 1.8 Gigahertz Pentium PC or faster for DivX recording.
SoftPVR recordings are compatible with MediaMVP™, so you can play back your
WinTV recordings on your TV set. Record TV shows on your PC, and watch them in
your living room on your TV set with MediaMVP!
New! Now includes remote control! Change channels, adjust volume, start to
record with SoftPVR and play back your recordings, all from the remote control
at up to 30ft from your PC
Control your cable TV or satellite set top box with WinTV-GO-Plus’s IR
Blaster. Both WinTV2000 and WinTV-Scheduler can automatically control the
channel on your set top box, so you no longer need to manually change set top
box channels. We support a list of over 100 set top boxes.
Spice up your multimedia presentations! With SoftPVR or our WinTV-Capture
application, create digital movies in the Microsoft AVI file format or as MPEG
Desktop Publishing: With WinTV’s SnapShot application, you can save high
resolution video images up to 1600x 1200. Capture 24-bit still video images in
TIFF, JPEG, BMP in colour or black/white. Also great for office desktop
Technically speaking: WinTV-GO is a single slot PCI board with bus-mastering
technology. It digitizes video using 4:2:2 video sampling. Using the on-board
878 bus master controller, the digitized TV image is sent directly into the
memory of your PC’s VGA card without creating overhead for the CPU. So you can
work on applications while simultaneously watching TV in a resizable window.
WinTV works with any PCI or AGP VGA graphics adapter which supports Windows
Direct Draw. WinTV-GO-Plus includes an infra-red transmitter and receiver to
receive commands from a remote control and to transmit infra-red signals to set
- PC with Pentium® processor: 90MHz minimum recommended for TV watching,
733MHz PIII for SoftPVR™ with MPEG, 1.8Gigahertz for SoftPVR with DivX®
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Me/2000/98SE
- Free PCI slot
- Sound card
- CD-ROM drive for software installation
Included in this package
- WinTV-GO PCI bus card with 125 channel cable-ready TV tuner (mono audio)
- Remote control transmitter (IR Blaster) and receiver cable
- Audio cable for connection to sound card
- WinTV Installation CD-ROM includes:
WinTV2000 application for TV in a window, with WinTV-Snapshot for high
resolution image captures
SoftPVR™ for recording MPEG and DivX videos
Installation and reference manual
* Videoconferencing requires the addition of a video camera and
* TV reception requires an antenna or cable TV connection