Model Number :
Part #: 1340
Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player - Stream up to 1080p, HDMI Out, USB, Ethernet, NTSC, PAL, Remote Control
Street Price : $93
Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player
The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player is installed at your TV set
and plays digital media (digital music, digital videos and digital pictures)
from your PC or a USB thumb drive onto the TV set. When the digital content is
on the PC, the Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player connects to your
PC over your home Ethernet (wired) network. You can also put digital media on a
USB thumb drive, plug the USB thumb drive into the MediaMVP-HD and then play the
content onto your HD TV set. The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player
plays digital audio (MP3 music), high definition digital video (MPEG-2 as
recorded by the WinTV-PVR or WinTV-HVR series of Hauppauge TV tuners, plus H.264
as recorded by the Hauppauge HD PVR and DivX) and digital pictures (JPEG, PNG,
BMP and GIF).
Full function remote control, with audio adjustment
The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player comes with a full function
remote control, with FastSkip buttons, a complete set of video control buttons
(Skip forward, back, fast forward, pause, stop, etc.). And with the audio volume
adjustments, you won't need your TV remote control just to adjust the audio.
Play WinTV and HD PVR recordings on your HD TV set
The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player can play all recordings
which can be made with a Hauppauge WinTV-PVR, WinTV-HVR or HD PVR. The video
formats which can be played by the MediaMVP-HD include MPEG-2 and H.264, both
standard definition and high definition (up to 1080p). You can also play
standard and high definition Divx and standard definition Windows Media files.
USB thumb drives can be a source for media, too
In addition to connecting to a PC to play digital media, the Hauppauge 1340
MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player also has a USB port where you can plug in a USB
thumb drive and play digital media. If you have a external USB hard drive, you
might need to use a powered USB hub since the USB port on the MediaMVP-HD is
designed for thumb drives.
Access PC media with shared folders or through uPnP
There are two ways the The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player can
access media on a PC: you can set up Shared Folders on your PC, or you can use
Universal Plug and Play (called ‘uPnP’) to access media folders on your PC.
The Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD Digital Media Player connects to local area
networks via its built-in Ethernet 10/100Mbps connection. The PC where your
media files are located needs to be on the same network node as the MediaMVP. In
general, if you have the PC and the MediaMVPs connected to the same network hub,
Access Point or router, this requirement is satisfied. Up to 12 MediaMVP-HDs can
be connected on a network. This means you can have a Hauppauge 1340 MediaMVP-HD
Digital Media Player connected to the TV in your bedroom, one to the TV in the
living room, one in the den, etc. The only limitation is that all the MediaMVPs
need to be on the same network segment as the PC is located.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Plays Digital Content on your HDTV
- Streams up to 1080p with HDMI
- Optical audio out (5.1 channel)
- 10Mbit or 100Mbit Ethernet
- Windows 7 Compatible
- Full function remote control, with audio adjustment for all audio outputs
- Video output : HDMI, Component high definition out, Composite,
S-Video standard definition out
- Output Standards : NTSC and PAL video, software selectable
- File Formats : MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 SD or HD, H.264 in
MP4, MT2S or MKV, AVI, VOB, Divx SD and HD
- Audio output : Two channel
- Optical audio out : 5.1 channel
- Ethernet : 10Mbit or 100Mbit
- PC System Requirements : Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.
Shared folders or uPnP.
- TV Set Requirements : HDMI (up to 1080p), Component video, S-Video
or composite video.
- Audio input : HDMI audio, right and left audio in or optical audio.
- Network Requirements : Ethernet network (wired), One 10/100 RJ-45
port on a Hub, access point or Switch.
- MediaMVP-HD digital media receiver device
- Wall mounted power supply
- MediaMVP-HD remote control with batteries
- MediaMVP Installation Guide
- 1 meter HDMI cable
- 1.5 meter Ethernet cable
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown