Model Number :
Part #: IN3114
Infocus IN3114 DLP XGA Projector - 3500 Lumens, XGA 1024 x 768, 16:9, 2100:1, 7 lb
Street Price : $1400
Infocus IN3114 DLP XGA Projector
The Infocus IN3114 DLP XGA Projector provides business and education
professionals with a portable, powerful, and reliable display solution with a
brightness of 3500 lumens and USB and network connectivity. The InFocus IN3114
projector produces crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors. The InFocus
IN3114 projector has many connectivity options for easy setup and to accommodate
the applications you or team needs.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- USB connectivity via DisplayLink™ gets you started in seconds
- Embedded networking and RS 232 control to manage your projector over any
- Present without a PC by plugging your USB drive into the projector’s
LitePort USB port
- VGA and HDMI 1.3 for the latest in computer and HD video
- Wirelessly connect your PC to your projector with optional LiteShow II™
- Two computer and two audio inputs make the IN3114 convenient for multiple
For the most accurate color reproduction in a projector.
- Filter-free Filter-free
Filter-free design means less maintenance and cost.
Touch-sensitive backlit controls in stylish ice blue.
Connect via USB for faster, easier setup and projection
- Projection Technology: DLP
- Projector Type: Business Projector
- Native Resolution: XGA (1024 x 768)
- Brightness: 3500 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 2100:1
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
- Data Signals:
- H Sync: 15.75 - 100kHz
V Sync: 50 - 85Hz
- Audio: 2 x 5 Watt Speakers
- Wireless: No
- Input Type:
- Zoom: 1.2 : 1
- Throw Distance: 1.62 - 1.95:1
- Keystone Correction: ±30 Degrees
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 Volts at 50 - 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 228 Watts/190 Watts (Normal/Economic)
- Audible Noise: 28 dB (Low Brightness)
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 3000/4000 Hours
- Features: Internal Speakers
- Dimensions: 12.4" x 9.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 7 lbs
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
| 150-disk capacity, built-in single port USB hub, used standalone or with PC to create a searchable database of disks. Then it finds them and delivers them, Select disks by keypad, or using win98/98se/ME/2000/XP Mac
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.