Model Number :
Part #: MWA-00001
Microsoft Mobility Pack 3000 Wireless Notebook Mouse And Webcam - Windows, USB
Street Price : $49
Microsoft Mobility Pack 3000 Wireless Notebook Mouse And Webcam
Be a savvy mobility warrior with this innovative, dynamic duo for your notebook.
The LifeCam NX-6000 makes it easy to stay in touch with friends, family, and
business associates, and the Wireless Notebook Laser Mouse 6000 offers peerless,
hassle-free laser control
- High Definition Laser Technology: Microsoft High Definition Laser
Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother
- Magnifier: Point and click to enlarge and edit details using the
- 4-Way Scrolling: Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and
comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.
- Snap-in Receiver: Plug in the snap-in receiver when you’re ready
to work, then snap it into your mouse when you travel, preserving battery
- Longer Battery Life (6+ months): Work with less interruption with
longer battery life of 6 months.
- Wireless Freedom: Give yourself room to move—wireless mouse and
keyboard products let you work without worrying about tangled wires.
- Ergonomic Design: Point and click in comfort—ergonomic design
helps you work longer without discomfort.
- Rubber-Sided Grip: Navigate in total comfort with rubber-sided
grips that make your mouse feel as good as it performs.
- Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs, and
files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- Sophisticated Finish: Innovative new colors and sophisticated
textures provide you with choices as unique as you are.
- Comfortable in Either Hand: Use your mouse with your left or right
hand—ambidextrous design makes it comfortable either way.
- Smart Receiver: Get more done with less interruptions—the smart
receiver automatically detects interference and suggests ways to improve.
- Cutting-Edge Design: Whether you're at work or play, improve your
performance with cutting-edge Microsoft technology.
- Designed for Notebook PCs: Compact and comfortable, our handy
notebook and laptop products are designed for convenience and mobility.
- Scroll Wheel: Save time and effort with the scroll wheel—navigate
documents and Web pages without using the on-screen scroll bar.
- Four Customizable Buttons: Get quick access to the media, programs,
and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
- High Definition 2.0 Megapixel Video: Get crystal clear video with
High Definition Video.
- High Definition 7.6 Megapixel** Still Photos: High Definition still
photos show you in the best light.
- Built-in Microphone: The built-in microphone automatically picks up
your voice with remarkable clarity.
- Wide-angle Lens: The 71 degree wide angle lens ensures no one gets
left out of the picture.
- 3X Digital Zoom: The zoom delivers realistic, up-close-and-personal
video, so you can see the contours of every smile.
- Optimized for Windows Live Messenger: Seamlessly integrated with
Windows Live Messenger for easy setup and use.
- Notebook Mobility: Compact and reliable, this webcam was designed
especially for notebook computers.
- Pan and Tilt: The pan and tilt functionality make it a snap to
capture the big picture, however you want to see it.
- Crystal-clear Audio: Automatic audio control for enhances clarity.
- Windows® Live Call Button: Just press this button and select an
Online Contact to start a video call
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows Vista® or Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- 300-700 MB of free Hard Drive Space
- USB 1.1 (USB 2.0 recommended); USB 2.0 required for 1.3 MP or higher video
capture resolution. Systems without USB 2.0 may achieve 800 × 600 pixel
- Intel Pentium® III 700 MHz (Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz recommended) or
- CD-ROM drive.
- Display adapter capable of 16-bit color depth or higher, 2 MB or higher
- Broadband Internet access required; access fees may apply.
- (Audio: Windows-compatible speakers or headphones.
- Internet functions (post to Windows Live™ Spaces, send in e-mail, video
calls) also require: Broadband (cable, DSL, or other), modem, Internet
Explorer® 6 or later browser software (required for installation), 25 MB
hard-drive space typically required (users can maintain other default Web
browsers after installation), and access to the Internet through MSN® or
another Internet service provider (ISP).
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown