Model Number :
Part #: JU-AV0012-S1
SIIG USB 2.0 Video Capture Device, CAPTURE VIDEO FROM VHS, S-video and RCA connectors, Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit)
Street Price : $45
SIIG’s USB 2.0 Video Capture Device is designed to easily capture video
from VHS or other external video sources and record to DVD. This video
capture device supports external A/V/S-Video enabled video output devices,
MPEG-1/2 and MPEG-4 (iPod/PSP) video formats, and allows for VCD/DVD authoring.
In addition, the USB 2.0 Video Capture Device supports USB 2.0 Plug and Play for
a quick and easy installation.
The USB 2.0 Video Capture Device is FCC and CE regulatory approved, and RoHS
compliant. It is also compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating
systems, and is backed by SIIG’s limited 2-year warranty.
- USB 2.0 Plug and Play
- Support external A/V/S-Video input
- VCD/DVD authoring
- Compress TV programs to MPEG-1/2
- Supports video compression to MPEG-4 (iPod/PSP) format
- Supports NTSC/PAL formats
- Power consumption: < 0.6W
- Current: < 300mA
- Video Format: PAL & NTSC
- Up to 25 fps @ 720 x 576 (PAL) / 30 fps @ 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- Product specifications:
- Weight: 2 oz (50 g)
- Color: Black
- Length: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.10" x 0.43"
- 4-pin, Type A, USB, Male
- S-Video, Input
- RCA, Left & Right Audio, Input
- RCA, Video, Input
- USB extension cable:
- Connectors: Type A, Male to Type A, Female
- Length: 30" (80 cm)
- Color: Black
- PC computer with an available USB 2.0 port
- Fully operational soundcard
- Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit)
- USB 2.0 Video Capture Device
- USB Extension Cable
- Driver / Software CD
- User's Manual
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.