Model Number :
Part #: JK-US0012-S1
SIIG USB Desktop Keyboard, USB , Water resistant, soft membrane key switches, Windows 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit) / Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / 2000
Street Price : $10
SIIG’s USB Desktop Keyboard is a full size, standard, entry level keyboard.
This keyboard is designed with long life soft membrane key switches to provide
comfort and silent typing and water-resistant keypad to prevent short circuit
due to liquid spills. It also features 103-key QWERTY keyboard layout, numeric
keypad, and USB plug and play compatibility – simply plug the keyboard into
any USB port and the drivers install automatically.
The USB Desktop Keyboard is FCC and CE approved and RoHS compliant. In
addition, it is compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and
is backed by SIIG’s limited 2-year warranty
- Long life soft membrane key switches provide comfort and silent typing
- Compatible with USB 1.1 specification
- Water resistant keyboard - resists short circuit due to liquid spills
- Key quantity:103
- Key press force: 45-60g
- Dimension: 17.32" x 6.81" x 0.98"
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (498g)
- Switch travel distance: 3.2 ±0.4mm
- Life cycle: 10,000,000 key presses
- Operating temperature: 32 - 122 F (0 - 50 C)
- Operating humidity: 20% - 90% RH
- Power consumption: 0.5Watts (max)
- Power supply: +5V±5%
- Power current: 100mA (max)
- Connector: USB
- USB cable: 60" (1.5m)
- Switch activation mechanism: Membrane
- Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Country of origin: China
- PC computer with an available USB port
- Windows® 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) / XP (32-/64-bit)
/ Server 2003 & 2008 (32-/64-bit) / 2000
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.