Model Number :
Part #: LANTESTPRO
Professional LAN Cable Tester w. 4 Remote Loopback Plugs
Street Price : $127
The StarTech.com Advanced RJ45 LAN Cable tester allows a single person to
test several long cables faster and more efficiently than ever before. The
tester uses remote loop-back plugs that each have their own unique ID number
that the tester can identify. If several cables need to be tested, the user
simply puts a loop-back plug on the end of each cable run and goes to the other
end to test and identify each one. The tester provides a basic continuity test
with a pin-map that will identify wiring errors, allowing them to be quickly
corrected. It also identifies several common pinnings and displays the
applications for each.
The LANTESTPRO requires a separate 9V battery that is not included to operate
- Testing STP and UTP network cables
- Testing in-wall building cabling
- 1 person can quickly test several cable runs
- A pin mapping of the current cable is displayed while the unit performs
- Backlit display allows test readings to be visible in dark areas.
- Canvas carrying case has plenty of extra space for tools, patch cables and
remote locator plugs.
- Easy to read LCD display shows continuity, opens, shorts, and pin
- Identifies (8) different wiring schemes plus (1) temporary user-defined
- Includes (4) remote locator plugs, each programmed with a unique ID number
so multiple drops can be tested before moving the plugs to new outlets.
- Low battery indicator.
- Menu driven user interface makes the tester easy to use and fast for
anyone to learn.
- Tests both shielded and unshielded cable in local and remote mode
- Connector Types - 2 - RJ45 Female
- LCD Display - 2 lines by 16 characters with LED backlight
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.