Model Number :
Part #: USR5610C
USR USR5610C PCI Internal ControllerBased FaxModem
Street Price : $73
USR 56K Performance Pro Modem
The USRobotics 56K* Performance Pro Modem is controller-based for superior
performance — with powerful communication processing functions built right
into the modem itself. Quick Connect reduces your connection time to get you
online quicker, and V.PCM Upstream provides 50% greater upload speeds —
perfect for sending e-mail messages with large attachments. Internet Call
Notification lets you screen incoming voice calls while online, so you won’t
miss the important ones, and Modem on Hold allows you to answer calls without
losing your Internet connection – no second phone line is needed
- Get the speed you need
- Quick Connect reduces the time it takes to establish your dial-up
- Need to send digital pictures or a large presentation? V.92 lets you
send attachments up to 50% faster!
- Controller-based for superior performance; powerful processing is
built into the modem for faster throughput.
- Powerful Management Tools
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming
calls so you can take the important ones†. (Call Waiting and Caller ID
require service from your local phone company.)
- Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your
Internet connection – there’s no need for a second phone line.
- Software Upgradable
Firmware upgradability and downloadable software ensure that this modem will
continue to meet your changing needs.
- Advanced Line Probing Technology
This modem finds the most efficient path for each connection, assuring the
best possible speeds, resulting in faster downloads and fewer dropped calls.
- Designed for Windows and Linux
Windows and Linux compatibility means support for a wide range of business
applications and games
Specifications and Standards
- V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- V.42/MNP 2-4 error correction, V.42 bis/
- MNP 5 compression
- V.80 video conferencing support
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) and EIA 592 (Class 2.0) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter
- FCC approved (Part 15/Part 68)
- IC approved (ICES-003/CS-03)
- UL/CUL listed
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.