Model Number :
Part #: PJL6233
ViewSonic PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector - 2600 ANSI Lumens, 1024 x 768, 4:3, 900:1 Dynamic, 500:1 Native, VGA, 5.7 lbs.
Street Price : $445
ViewSonic PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector
The ViewSonic PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector is an advanced 3LCD projector which
delivers 2600 ANSI lumens with a 1024 x 768 XGA resolution. The ViewSonic
PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector is designed for table-top use or mounted on the
ceiling. With 1.2 optical zoom lens and integrated speaker, the ViewSonic
PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector is ideal for classrooms and meeting rooms. The top
load lamp and bottom filter with slide design provide for easy maintenance.
There are 7 default picture modes: standard, real, dynamic, blackboard, color
board (red/blue/yellow/green) modes to choose from depending on the user’s
projected screen. Energy saving Eco-mode helps extend the lamp life and reduces
the fan noise. For increased security, a PIN lock feature allows you to set a
password to prevent unauthorized use and Kensington security lock slot provides
for anti-theft protection.
- 2600 ANSI Lumens
- 1024 x 768 XGA Resolution
- 900:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, 500:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- ViewSonic PJL6233 XGA 3LCD Projector
- Projection Technology: LCD
- Projector Type: Business Projector
1280 x 768
1600 x 1200
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 768)
- Brightness: 2600 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 500:1
- No. of Colors: 16.7 million
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Native
- Native Aspect Ratio: 4:3 Standard
- Display Technology: 0.63" LCD
- Data Signals:
- Video Signals:
EDTV (480p, 576p)
HDTV (720p, 1080i)
SDTV (480i, 575i)
- H Sync: 15–100KHz
V Sync: 50–100Hz
RGB (D-sub 15 pin)
3.5 Stereo Min- Jack
1x 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Audio: 1 Watt Monaural
- Zoom: 1.2 X Zoom
- Image Size: 40"–300"
- Throw Distance: 4.3 ft. – 32.3 ft.
- Keystone Correction: Vertical: ± 30 degrees
- Power Supply: 100V - 240V at 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 284 Watts
- Audible Noise: 34dB/29dB
- Lamp Life Expectancy: 4000/6000 Hours
- Remote Control: Included
- Dimensions: 13.4" × 4.2" × 9.9"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- 3LCD True Color Technology Delivers the most natural picture performance
and color accuracy.
- Bright image in any setting Brightness 2600 ANSI lumens make your images
shine in any lighting rooms.
- Network control through RJ45 Schedule, manage and monitor the projector
remotely and receive email alerts of projector status. Use the integrated
clock to perform commands even when the host PC is powered down.
- Automatic vertical keystone correction Built-in level sensor automatic
corrects and adjusts the distorted image to have a perfect straight shape.
- Easy, cost-effective maintenance Easy access to the lamp and filter covers
make maintenance a snap, even when the projector is ceiling mounted.
- Enhanced security to protect your investment PIN security password lock
prevents unauthorized use, and Kensington® security lock slot protects the
projector from tampering or theft.
- Eco-mode for green savings and long lamp life Lowers power consumption and
saves energy cost while extending lamp life up to 6000 hours
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown