Model Number :
Part #: MAG-5000
Grandtec MAG-5000 Magic Guard USB Video Capture System Plus Software
Street Price : $188
Grandtec MAG-5000 Magic Guard USB
Security is important to you - that's why you have four different cameras
running, keeping a constant eye on your home or business. But maintaining four
separate monitors and recording systems can be costly and takes up a lot of
space. GrandTec has created a space-saving solution with the Grand Magic Guard.
This digital video capture system uses a plug & play USB 2.0 interface so
that you can monitor and record feed from up to four different video signals
simultaneously on your computer's hard drive. You may also view the feeds on a
TV monitor in either a quad display that shows all four images at once, or a
dual display consisting of a main image with a small picture-in-picture window.
Alternating among images in the latter option is easy, using the included IR
remote control. Since the 4-Camera Color Quad works with virtually any type of
camera, you're not limited to certain brands. This 4-Camera Color Quad can
automatically save such data as date/time and brightness/contrast/saturation/hue
for each camera. It also notates alarms when video is lost or motion is
detected. The preview window size is adjustable, and you can even define the
environment you do not wish to observe by adjusting mask area and sensitivity.
Wow, all that, and at a price lower then the most basic models being sold
- Real Time MPEG4 avi video encoder and decoder.
- Plug & play USB 2.0 interface
- Included Magic-Guard Digital Video Recording software. (Mpeg4 Video
Database and Divx 5.0.2 Mpeg4 Codec).
- Preview window size adjustable ( zoom ).
- Provides horizontal image mirroring.
- Allows the user to define the environment that they do not wish to
observe, by adjusting mask area and sensitivity.
- Mpeg4 video file database management, delete, backup or review.
- Automatically generates Divx mp4-avi file according to your system time.
- The real-time software encoder can directly record 4 Video sources to HD.
- Every camera Compression: 5~6Gbytes/24hr ( All frames are recorded ).
- Every camera Compression: 0.5G~3Gbytes/24hr (with motion and time interval
- Every camera preview frame rates: Pentium4 1GHz:15~20 fps.Pentium4
2GHz:20~25 fps.Pentium4 2.8GHz:25~30 fps.
- Every camera recording frame rates: Pentium4 1GHz:6~8 fpsPentium4
2GHz:8~12 fps.Pentium4 2.8GHz:12~14 fps
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a minimum of an Intel Pentium 4 1.0 GHz processor. Non compatible
with non-Intel processors.
- For use with Windows 2000/XP ONLY
- HD requirements: about 80GB for one week (May vary depending upon frame
rates and motion detection settings..
- System RAM: 128 MB or above
- 4-Cam Color Quad w/USB 2.0 DVR Capture
- User's Manual
- CD with Digital MGuard DVR software (Mpeg4 Video Database and Divx 5.0.2
- Remote control
- 2 AAA batteries
- 2 RCA connectors
- 1 USB cable
- 1 power cord
No records returned.
Accessories (when available) will be shown
| 150-disk capacity, built-in single port USB hub, used standalone or with PC to create a searchable database of disks. Then it finds them and delivers them, Select disks by keypad, or using win98/98se/ME/2000/XP Mac
Note : Prices can vary a great amount. Always check the
descriptions of any items you buy to make sure it is the correct item.