Model Number :
RhinoPRO 5000 kit
Part #: 15603_
DYMO professional LabelMaker, monochrome thermal transfer, the best portable labeling tool for Datacom, electrical and MRO professionals, includes case/ac adapter/batteries/tapes
Street Price : $27
For the fastest, easiest way to use our fastest, most professional portable
worksite labeler, get hold of this complete kit, including rugged carry case.
With all you need to hit the ground running, this handy kit gives you the
versatility and convenience of our most popular commercial labeling tool, two
types of label cassettes, six batteries, AC adapter and instructions.
The cornerstone of this kit is the RhinoPRO 5000. In its tough rubber bumper,
RhinoPRO 500 offers genuine signs of quality including a large backlit display,
battery light indicator, impact-resistant rubber bumper, awesome hot keys that
help you zip your way through label-intense installations, an advanced wire
gauge function and more. What's as good as the tool itself? The labels. They are
easy-to-peel, split-back available in flexible nylon and permanent polyester as
well as heat shrinkable tube labels. Best of all, they're chemical, moisture,
solvent, heat and smear-resistant always with powerful adhesives that won't let
go. Sign your work with the best: RhinoPRO 5000. Prints on four label widths:
1/4" (6 mm), 3/8" (9 mm), 1/2" (12 mm) and 3/4" (19 mm) wide
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A labeling standards.
- "Hot keys" provide automatic label formatting for wires and
cables, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed length labeling.
- Advanced wire gauge function. Just select the wire gauge or cable size and
RhinoPRO sets up the label precisely.
- Features common datacom and electrical symbols: ohm, ground, phone, data
- Prints up to 12 characters for vertical wraps.
- Automatically underlines 6's and 9's for wire and cable marking
- Smear-proof thermal printing resists solvents, heat and moisture.
- Ten-label memory for fast results.
- Prints five text sizes.
- Includes impact-resistant rubber bumper.
- Automatic shut-off saves battery life.
- Bright yellow color means this tool won't get lost.
- Fits in the palm of your hand.
- Uses 6 AA batteries (included).
- Weighs just over 1 lb.
- Hard carry case
- RhinoPRO 5000 with impact-resistant bumper
- one 3/4" (19mm) flexible nylon label cassette for wire and cable
- one 3/4" (19mm) permanent polyester RhinoPRO label cassette for a
variety of flat and textured surfaces
- 6 AA batteries
- AC adapter
- User Manual
Accessories (when available) will be shown
- RhinoPRO 5000 Accessories
- $ 0 More Info.
Accessories for the RhinoPRO 5000