Task Bar - Moving | Windows98 | »
How to move the Task Bar -
The Task Bar can be moved to the top, bottom, left or right side of the screen. Sometimes this is done by accident and you want to move it to another location.
It is easy to move the Task Bar.
1) Close all open windows to make it easier to see.
2) Find an empty area on the Task Bar as shown below and move the mouse pointer to it.
Note : It has to be about where the mouse pointer is shown below.
3) Click the left mouse key and hold it. While holding the left key drag the mouse towards the side of the screen you want the Task Bar to move.
4) You will not see anything happening until the mouse is close to the desired edge.
5) When the mouse is close enough to the edge the Task Bar will appear on that edge.
6) Release the mouse. The Task Bar will now be in this new location.
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|
copyright www.techadvice.com All rights reserved