Utility Software | Windows98 |
Listing of Utilities by Company -
- Xteq Systems -
- X-Setup - Freeware, allows you to change more than 400 hidden functions with some
simple button clicks. Some topics X-Setup covers: Windows, Internet Explorer, Instant Messaging, Office, Explorer
appearance, Server options, Network settings and Security.
- sysinternal.com - (http://www.sysinternals.com/)
- Filemon - This monitoring tool lets you see all file system activity in real-time. It works on all versions of NT as well as Windows 95/98
- OpenList v1.11 - See what files are open on your Windows 95/98 system.
- Portmon v2.01 - Monitor serial and parallel port activity with this advanced monitoring tool. It knows about all standard serial and parallel commands and even shows you a portion of the data being sent and received.
- Regmon v4.22 - This is a Gui/device driver combo that uses a technique
to watch all registry-related activity.
- SDelete v1.1 - Securely overwrite your sensitive files and cleanse your free space of previously deleted files
- TCPView v1.0 - See a listing of all open TCP and UDP ports with this graphical tool that implements a subset of Netstat's
Utility Software -
Macro Utility - Macro Express,
- Segobit Software -
Text Storage is a Windows based application designed to store, edit
and reuse frequently-used text, which can be transferred between the
program and Windows Clipboard.
Number Generator Pro lets you generate random numbers. Program allows
users to choose lower and upper limits and increments of the numbers.
Limits can be positive or negative values. User can exclude digits from
generated random numbers
copyright www.techadvice.com All