Error TA0027 | Windows98 | Exception Errors |
Error Message "Fatal Exception Error 0E in VxD IOS (04) 98SE during Startup/Shutdown after upgrade (Iomega Tools)"
With Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition
You may receive the following error message when you start or shut down Windows
Fatal Exception 0E has occurred at memory address in module Vxd IOS(04) + memory address
This can occur if you upgrade to Windows 98SE with the Iomega Tools and Iomega Backup software installed
See Microsoft KB article Q243037 (80) which states...
To resolve this issue, uninstall and then reinstall the Iomega Tools and Iomega Backup software:
NOTE: If the error message stills occurs, it may be necessary to follow these steps:
- Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Add/Remove Programs.
- On the Install/Uninstall tab, click the Iomega software.
- Click Add/Remove. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the Iomega software.
- Restart the computer, and then reinstall the Iomega software.
- Uninstall Windows 98 Second Edition.
- Uninstall the Iomega software.
- Reinstall Windows 98 Second Edition.
- Reinstall the Iomega software
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|
copyright www.techadvice.com All rights reserved