Error TA0042 | Windows98 | Exception Errors |
Error Message "Exception Error 0D at 0028:C000291C VXD VMM(01) +0000191C" with blue screen
We do not know the exact cause of this error message.
1) It is possible that it is caused by Netscape Communicator .
In a case where a) the drive is running low on disk space and b) there is a very large amount of temp files and c) you are trying to access mail, you could receive the error.
Try cleaning the temp-files cache...
- Delete all *.TMP files, and all files in the C:\Windows\TEMP directory.
- Close Netscape, and deleteC:\Program Files\Netscape\Users\[Profile]\CACHE subfolder and Netscape.hst
- From the toolbar, click the Security button. In the Security window, select Messenger. Uncheck any Signed/Encrypted options. Click OK.
- Free up additional disk space if possible and try sending the message again
2) It is possible that a damaged Advapi32.dll file is causing the problem.
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|
copyright www.techadvice.com All rights reserved