Issue TA00174 | Windows98 | Exception Errors |
Error Message "Exception Error 0D in module VMCPD(01) +0000061C at 0028:C0058358"
We currently do not have a solution to this problem.
- VMCPD.VXD is the file containing the Virtual Math Co-Processor driver
- The error might be caused by Video Drives or Printer drivers
- In the past, VMCPD issues with Windows 95 were caused by incompatible Cyrix Math Coprocessors.
- The problem goes away if you disable sound acceleration used by DirectX. Upgrading to DirectX version 8 does not help.
- The problem goes away if you run WinAmp prior to running any applications like WinDVD (thanks Paul T.)
Click Here to see all "VMCPD" issues in our database.
|You are at the www.techadvice.com site which is not associated with the company or products shown on this page.|
copyright www.techadvice.com All rights reserved